1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Waiting on Offer Letter from Oracle for BDC

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by vigs4321, Mar 15, 2012.

1. arvin

arvin Active Member

She never picks up the calls and no replies to mails also .

2. arvin

arvin Active Member

Hi All, Just a query .. since the HR under whom our recruitment process was initiated is no more with Oracle, so is there any chances for our offer to get rejected ? Manager is not at all responsive to mails or phone calls

3. SPraveen2118

SPraveen2118 Active Member

Hi Arvin,
    For which location you got interviewed? And how many months it had been they have given verbal offer?

4. arvin

arvin Active Member

Hyderabad location , QA analysts role .Got my verbal offer on 22nd June, 2017

5. Kurtis370

Kurtis370 Active Member

Hi all,

I received an update today that they're hopeful that the job freeze will be lifted in the next couple of weeks. I guess at this time of year it's wind down time for Christmas and New Year, and that in January it's go time again. I'll be crossing my fingers that myself and everybody else here waiting gets some good news soon.

All the best and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody!

6. SPraveen2118

Hope all who are waiting for offer , will receive the offer letter by Mid of January. It is almost more than 3 months for me, I received the verbal offer .

7. arvin

arvin Active Member

Happy New Year to all.. So any updates guys from anywhere ?? :)

8. SPraveen2118

Friends , Wish u all a very Happy New Year...
    Any news about offers? Can we expect the offer by End of the Month.

9. Killboi

Killboi Active Member

Happy new year everyone. The way I heard is Oracle goes into hibernation during new year/christmas time and doesn't release any offers at least until the first week of January.

Hopefully we will start hearing good stuff In the coming days. Fingers crossed

Kurtis370 likes this.
  10. arvin

arvin Active Member

I know atleast 4-5 people got the offer letter in January first week .so we can't say anything about Oracle offer letter processing system .and all gave interviews after me

11. Killboi

Killboi Active Member

Hmmm....Looks like my HR seems to have lied to my face for the umpteenth time. And he said the same thing to bunch of us waiting for letters in Hyderabad.

12. SPraveen2118

Hope all who are waiting for the offer are for Hyderabad location. Are there anyone who got recruited for other locations?

13. Shabrin

Shabrin Starter

Hello All,

I am also sailing on the same boat. I got my verbal offer on 25th Oct and my Background verification started on 10th Nov. But still i havent received my offer.

On mid of December i got an update from HR that they are waiting for the final approval from past 1 month.

I was interviewed for QA position at bangalore location.

14. Rohit Pusapati

Rohit Pusapati Active Member

Hi All,

My first Interview took place on 5th October 2017 and since then there were some series of 3 technical rounds and on 20th December 2017 there was this Managerial round with the VP of taleo team and since then i just was informed that i got selected for the role on a Call and also was informed that the position is in freeze and will let me know once the freeze is lifted nothing like Background verification or approvals have been discussed with me. Whenever i call the HR she just says the position is in freeze and cannot confirm when it would be lifted. Also this position is for Hyderabad location Front End UI developer. Can someone please let me know how many more days will it take for me to get an offer in as i'm very much curious about it also need this offer very much.

Regards,
    Rohit

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  15. Killboi

Killboi Active Member

I don't think anybody here have a definite answer to that. To put things in perspective, one of my friends gave his interview in first week of February 2017, received verbal offer in third week, his bg check got initiated in March. And he received his offer in second week of December 2017. I will leave the interpretation to you.

As for myself, received verbal offer in August. And I am still waiting :)

16. Kurtis370

Kurtis370 Active Member

This is very similar to me. I was interviewed in April, got verbal offer in May, background check later that month… still waiting. Nearly 8 months since my initial offer. Don't worry people, it'll come eventually!

17. Suri99

Suri99 Active Member

Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)
    Submission Status:
    Under Review
    – Updated: Jan 19, 2018
    View Submission | Withdraw

BG check initiated. Does this mean that the offer is in approval process now? My manager informed that he submitted the offer with a "start date" so any chances of getting approval before that? Any pointers would help. Thanks!

18. Rohit Pusapati

Rohit Pusapati Active Member

Join the club its been same for me since 6th October, i've applied for 2 different positions, interviewed and cleared all the rounds for both the positions and now it says the same thing to me
    1. Oct 6 2017
    2. Jan 22 2018
    Whenever i try to contact the recruiting HR it either goes into a recorded voice mail or no answer also i tried dropping mail once in every 3 days and yet there is no response. I was just informed to wait as all the positions are on hold and they don't even know when the freeze might be lifted.
    So better have some faith and lets wait and if you are in some serious need of money try searching for a new job as the recruitment process is very slow. Also a friend of mine got his offer letter after 8 months of his first round of interview so just imagine.

19. Alwaysflyhigh

Alwaysflyhigh Starter

Hello All, I am new to this forum and would like to share few details ,It might be helpful for the candidates waiting for the offer letters.

1) Technical Interview Date - 3rd week of October
    2) Manager round - somewhere after 10 days of technical round
    3) HR confirmed regarding selection - after 2 days of manager round
    4) BGV Initiated - Immediately after 2-3 days of HR confirmation , Got BGV completed status email from Oracle after 15-20 days of BGV initiation (They did not send email directly, they replied once i queried with them about the status of BGV)
    5) Follow up with HR, Only update from HR was - Offer is in pending approval from Larry office.It was long waiting period of 3 months
    6) Got Call from manager saying offer letter is approved and will getting it in 1 or 2 days max.
    7) Got Offer letter from Oracle on 25th Jan.

I would like to tell that Oracle has started approving the offer letters and candidates waiting for the offer letters might receive it very soon. All the best to everyone in the forum waiting for offer. Hope this information helps to everyone here waiting for offer. Hope some more good news comes up in this forum from other people as well. Thanks

Also , Can anyone here please confirm me about the on-boarding procedure, When will they be confirming me about the joining date.

20. Reeja

Reeja Newly Initiated

Hi,

I am new to this forum, I attended interview @ hyderabad location in the month of september 2017. Background verification completed in the month of october 2017. I used to check with HR 10 days once. They used to update me like still waiting for final approval. On 18th Jan 2018 got mail from HR saying, "Cannot move forward with your offer, all open items got closed". Is anyone got same?