1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Waiting for Oracle Final services OFFER letter Pending for HQ approvals

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by User_oracle, Mar 21, 2014.

1. User_Java_Oracle

User_Java_Oracle Newly Initiated

Hi Everyone,

I gave interview in OFSS Mumbai on July end 2016. After a month later, I received a provisional offer of employment. Now my background verification is completed on September 4 2016. It's one week now, I'm waiting for my final offer letter. I'm badly waiting for it. Could you please help me that when can I get it or any specific duration after which I will get it. Please help it's my dream company :)

Thanks,

2. Ap101

Ap101 Active Member

Don't keep to much hope... They are having worse offer approval process ever.. it can take 2 months to 2 years or more time to approve the offer. Or if you lucky 1 / 100000 you offer will get approved in 1 month or 2 month.

3. User_Java_Oracle

ok Ap101, thanks a lot. I will keep trying for others :)

4. User_Java_Oracle

Hi Friends,

Today I called OFSS Mumbai HR regarding the next process after BG Verification. He informed me that currently offer is on hold. Hiring freeze is there and also they are awaiting approvals. Can I consider that I'm rejected or is there any chance of getting offer letter? God knows what's happening with me. I was also selected for Capgemini, again offer went on hold. Also, was selected in TCS. TCS HR didn't process my profile further as I was short of 20 days to complete my 2 years of experience even though I requested him for considering 3 months notice period. Please help.
    Many thanks in advance.

5. Paul D N

Paul D N Active Member

After BVG completion how much time is required to get Offer? Is there anyone who have got offer within 1 or 2 days? Pleae let is know!

6. Vikas Suryawanshi

Vikas Suryawanshi Starter

I am selected as Application Deaveloper. I got formal offer letter from oracle on 22nd feb 2016 . after a month hr said the post goes on hold we are waiting from last 9 months now we are not able to make contact with hr so should i get the joining date or Not can anyone help for this

7. Ashvini Singh

Ashvini Singh Newly Initiated

S
    Same is the case with me ..