1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Offer put on hold due to hiring freeze

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by nnayan2, Sep 28, 2017.

1. nnayan2

nnayan2 Active Member

I cleared all the interview. They asked for pay slip .2yrs variable details in my current organisation. Then negotiation happened. They initiated BGV for me and told me background verification will take 8 days to 1 month to complete. After 8 days when I called HR and my recruiting manager,both told suddenly hiring freeze happened there and my offer put on hold and my application is pending with top management in California. so it may take around 2 months to release the offer.

Now I am very sad as I invested my time for interviews on the cost of my preparation for CAT. I am feeling very depressed.

Guys please tell what is the chance that they will get back to me once this so called hiring freeze gets offer. :(

Is 'hiring freeze' an excuse for them.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  2. CxOracle123

CxOracle123 Starter

Hi,
    Even I also received the same response from them. Please let me know if you get to know anything further.

3. BhaskarHazarika

BhaskarHazarika Starter

Hi,
    I am facing the same situation.
    My HR discussion was about to be scheduled in an around first week of October.
    Got a call with an update as position freezed and no response to mail thereafter