1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Need to convert the query for simplicity.

Discussion in 'SQL PL/SQL' started by beckham2000, Aug 26, 2017.

1. beckham2000

beckham2000 Starter

Dear everybody.
    This is my question that needs to be answered.
    option or create a simple materialized view.

select IR.rowid MV_INST_LOBR_ROWID, J.rowid Job_ROWID, J.* FROM JOB J
    LEFT JOIN MV_INST_LOB_R IR ON
    (IR.I1503_CUST_AC_NO_PT1 = J.I3200_CUST_AC_NO_PT1 AND IR.I1503_CUST_AC_NO_PT2 = J.I3200_CUST_AC_NO_PT2 AND IR.I1503_INST_SEQ_NO = J.I3200_INST_SEQ_NO)
    WHERE IR.I1503_CUST_AC_NO_PT1 IS NOT NULL AND IR.I1503_CUST_AC_NO_PT2 IS NOT NULL
    UNION SELECT null, J.rowid Job_ROWID, J.* FROM JOB J WHERE J.I3200_CUST_AC_NO_PT1 IS NULL AND J.I3200_CUST_AC_NO_PT1 IS NULL;
    Basically, the intention is to get all the records joining MV_INST_LOB_R and JOB table
    where MV_INST_LOB_R do not have record for the joining condition J.I3200_CUST_AC_NO_PT1 / J.I3200_CUST_AC_NO_PT2

I am trying to use this in a materialized view and got below error:

SQL Error: ORA-12015: cannot create a fast refresh materialized view from a complex query. I have searched for help on the internet and still have not found a solution.
    12015. 00000 - "cannot create a fast refresh materialized view from a complex query"
    *Cause: Neither ROWIDs and nor primary key constraints are supported for
    complex queries.
    *Action: Reissue the command with the REFRESH FORCE or REFRESH COMPLETE

Can you help me in converting to simple query, so that I can use simple materialized view.

Thank's a lot!

2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

How could we do that? You have posted no query results, no source table create statements and no sample data, all of which are needed to produce a different query that produces the same results as the one you've posted.

Provide the needed information and possibly someone here can assist you.

3. krasnoslobodtsev_si

krasnoslobodtsev_si Forum Genius

Hi.
    Restriction on FAST REFRESH