1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Job status: accepting submissions , submission status: under-review

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by kojak, Feb 14, 2018.

1. kojak

kojak Newly Initiated

Hi,

I have received verbal offer from HR and had filled the requisition on taleo (30th of Jan) and the current job status is "Accepting submissions" and submission status: "under review", HR said that I will be receiving the background verification initiation mail soon, its been 2 weeks after submission and have not received the BGV initiation mail, can someone please shed some light on what the job status indicates, and when should I expect the BGV mail as I have been reading that most of the Job status post verbal offer are "inactive".

Thanks.

2. CAA

CAA Active Member

Hi kojak,

I'm in the same state. But my Job status is : Inactive (No longer Accepting submissions). Having said that, I spoke to the HR and Hiring Manger today.

HR Said: The Delay is from their end and that they are 100% sure and i can be rest assured of the offer.

Manager Said: Its Slow, because of q3 and that the offer approval is stuck few levels above him. He asked me to touch-base with him again, end of the week or early next week.

Hoping for the best.

My Gut Feel is: Your Manager hasn't put the offer structure in the system. Even if he's put it, he has forgotten to change the status or something like that. But not sure. Please call your Manager and check with him.

Like i said, Its Q3 Ending in Oracle and things are slow. May be Things will pick-up in March 1st week!

Regards,
    CA

3. kojak

kojak Newly Initiated

Thanks for the update CAA,

Hopefully things will start rolling in March.