R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1 training helps you build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. It's ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or 12.2
Benefits to You
- Access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface.
- Understand major architectural components in E-Business Suite.
- Identify and describe the benefits of R12.2 footprint.
- Explain the basic concepts of System Administration.
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields.
- Recognize the different entities shared between multiple applications.
- Identify features of Multiple Organizations and Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC).
Get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration points between products. Smoothly implement and start using the applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Features & Benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion.
- Describe Alerts and test a Periodic Alert.
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications.