1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Without implementation exp, is there a possibility of getting Oracle Financials job

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by utamuli, Jan 4, 2011.

1. utamuli

utamuli Active Member

Hi,

I have been working with Oracle in GFIC (BPO) for past 5 yrs and have been using the Oracle Module AR, PA and OM as an end user.I am an MBA and have recently done Oracle Financials course. Is there any company that recruits Oracle financials without implementation experience.

Regards,
    Uttpal.

2. Apogee

Apogee Active Member

Re: Without implementation exp, is there a possibility of getting Oracle Financials j

You might be able to get a junior position but depends on the situation, what a company might be looking for.

3. amit32562

amit32562 Guest

Re: Without implementation exp, is there a possibility of getting Oracle Financials j

Hello sir

I am working with oracle Corp as a Technical Support Engg & and changing my plate form on oracle apps Technical. wud anybody suggest me which module will be best for starting in oracle apps???