1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

WIP - SubAssembly Move Transaction - Please Help Urgent

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by murliram, Dec 18, 2013.

1. murliram

murliram Active Member

Hi Gurus,

We are trying to do the Move transaction for the Sub Assembly Part but the Job which is released for subassembly , I am unable select to do the move transaction. Below are the steps which i am following

Setup
    ------

1) SubAssembly Item - Under the Inventory tab for the Serial Numbers changed it to pre-defined from No Control and have given the number.

2)WIP Setup - Parameter - Under the serial tab enabled Default serialization Start Operation, which enables the Serial Number button to input the serial no for the Job.
    3) BOM structure - The subassembly part has two subassembly and pin as part of the BOM structure

Created the Job for the Sub assemblies and assigned the serial No. Did the pick release for the job and the move order got created and transacted the same.

When i do the move transaaction, the job is unavailable to do the move transaction.

Please help me to resolve this.

2. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

Refer following:

Diagnosing Pending WIP Move Transactions (Doc ID 1099958.1)
    Work In Process - Discrete / Lot Based Job Data Collection Script (Doc ID 1476250.1)
    R12.0+ : Oracle Work in Process Work Orders Setup Test (Doc ID 732341.1)

3. iiita_ns

iiita_ns Active Member

Hello,
    Check serial number.
    Thank you