1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

While performing indexing on Oracle UCM 10g getting index error java.lang.ArrayIndexO

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by tejalmistry, Apr 29, 2011.

1. tejalmistry

tejalmistry Active Member

Recently while upgrading our data center, all server crashed.
    We restored our servers using VM.Servers are up and running. They are on Linux platform.
    Performed IdcAnalyzer in order to make server and database in sync. everything was working fine. Now whenever I'm doing new check-in contents are going into the "Done" status and not getting "released". When I perform the indexing getting error message "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 65418". Have raised SR with Oracle since 1 week but they are not able to resolve my issue. They are telling there are some permission issue on database which I've sorted out recently by giving appropriate permission to user on database using the "Contentserverrole.sql" file from the content server/database/admin folder.

Require immediate help on this.