1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

While creating Standard PO Automatically Blanket PO coming in reference documents

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by durgareddygade, Nov 13, 2014.

1. durgareddygade

durgareddygade Active Member

Hi all,

1) I am crating Standard Purchase order in purchasing super user responsibility. Once i selected the item in the lines region automatically price is populating as 100000 in price field.
    Can you please tell me from which setup this is populating?
    2)In the quantity field if i enter 10 price changed to 960000 , if i enter 20 price changed to 93000.
    i saw in the reference documents region, I found that one blanket PO where we mentioned price break like
    for quantity 10 4%
    for quantity 20 7%
    As per my knowledge we will create release for Blanket PO.
    FYI , in this blanket po total amount aggreed was 3200000 and released was 120000.

But I am not able to understand how this Blanket PO(7) is coming as reference document for standard PO which i am creating newly.Please help me to understand above .

Regards
    Durga

2. yowancristo

yowancristo Forum Advisor

Re: While creating Standard PO Automatically Blanket PO coming in reference document

Hi Durga,

Can you try Purchasing Options > Control , then unchecking "Notify if Blanket PO Exists".

Regards,
    Yowan Cristo