1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Which Exam I should take first – For EBS Financial Management Track

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by zahin, Oct 26, 2013.

1. zahin

zahin Active Member

There are 3 papers for ebs financial management track.

1. General Ledger
    2. Payables
    3. Receivables

Please guide me by keeping in view the difficulty level, which exam I should take first. I want to start from the easiest one.

Regards

2. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

I suggest to start with General Ledger. Both Payables & Receivables have integration with GL, so it's important to understand GL concepts.
    Also, each module exam will have 2 sections- first for ERP essentials & second is module specific. You need to obtain minimum cutoff % in both the sections to clear the exam.

Also, u need to have one training mandatory from Oracle University to obtain the exam pass certificate.

In case you wish to avail online trainings to prepare for these certifications. Please send your queries to aug25_groups@yahoo.co.in, for same.

3. yr12

yr12 Active Member

GL will be a good choice, since AP AR needs to have a understanding of GL setups.
    U can try for 1Z0-516 exam, which has two parts, Oracle r12 essentials and GL essentials.
    Part 1 will have 20 questions and part 2 60, total 80 questions.
    U need to pass both the sections to pass the exam.