1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

What is Oracle Apps?

Discussion in 'General' started by gopikannan.oracle, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Recently i finished my SQL/PLSQL/FORMS course and got my OCA certification. Now I am trying to get a job as Oracle PLSQL / FORM developer. No anyone let me know that What exactly Oracle Apps? how is that differ from what i have studied? or is that same?
    can i become a Oracle Apps professional using wt i learned or will it need to learn anything more? if so what is that?

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

3. Nice article. Thanx Sadik.

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Guys ,

Dont ask an astrologer what Oracle Apps is? In the south they can say its a parrot! Even in the west they are using all kind of Oracle Apps to predict Football matches these days. Pigs, Octopuses... the list is huge. Now Larry is changing the definition all together. Oracle is going to the Cloud. So Oracle Apps are the new stars on the horizon. But do ask an astrologer what is going to happen!
    cheers
    Ramji

5. shreya92

shreya92 Active Member

Oracle Applications comprise the applications software or business software of Oracle Corporation. This are the software basically satisfying the business organization. It also includes oracle B- imaging suite !
    Orcale is basically a software whole and has a team of dividing it into applications, business suite etc.