1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

WEBADI Error ORA :06508 Pl/sql could not find the program unit being called

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by oracledoubt@gmail.com, May 31, 2010.

1. oracledoubt@gmail.com

oracledoubt@gmail.com Active Member

WEBADI Error ORA :06508 Pl/sql could not find the program unit being called
    When I run my package in TOAD and SQL plus I am not getting any errors. My package is being compiled well. When I integrate my Package through WED ADI .I am getting the above error. I am new to oracle apps WEDADI. can any give your valuable sugessions. I have even bounched the apache two times.

The schema for my package is APPS.

Can you tell us how to go check the schema of WEB ADI. We see my integrator created in BNE_INTEGRATORS_TL. Since it is store in BNE table, the schema for BNE table is 'BNE'?

How to provide the access of package to the WEB ADI?

2. oracledoubt@gmail.com

oracledoubt@gmail.com Active Member

Dear Experts,
    When I run my package in TOAD and SQL plus I am not getting any errors. My package is being compiled well. When I integrate my Package through WED ADI .I am getting the above error. I am new to oracle apps WEDADI. can any give your valuable sugessions. I have even bounched the apache two times.

The schema for my package is APPS.

Can you tell us how to go check the schema of WEB ADI. We see my integrator created in BNE_INTEGRATORS_TL. Since it is store in BNE table, the schema for BNE table is 'BNE'?

How to provide the access of package to the WEB ADI?