1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Web ADI - FSG Generator returning vague errors

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by APierce, Mar 17, 2015.

1. APierce

APierce Guest

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum - my apologies if I'm asking about a topic that's already posted! I'm also new to Oracle Financials, so I might be asking a really basic question.

I'm having some issues with the FSG publisher for Web ADI (11i). The reports return some vague errors, and only the Publisher and FSG program are running - the FO Generator isn't even showing up.

I changed the settings for internet, including adding the Oracle URL as a trusted site and setting the security for trusted sites to low. I checked the internet custom settings as well for the other zones, but none of these seem to do anything to help. I did also go through Excel's more in depth Trust Center Settings and the only thing that I was unable to change was the ability to add the location where Web ADI templates are saved as a trusted location.

Are there any common reasons why FSG reports return errors for Web ADI 11i? This setting is a Windows 8 machine - 64 bit and Excel 2013, which I know isn't certified, but I haven't really found anything that indicates that the system wouldn't work in this setting either.

Thanks for any help or advice!

- APierce