1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Want to learn Oracle forms, Reports and related technologies from scratch (beginner)

Discussion in 'Oracle Forms and Reports' started by swapnilyeole, Apr 3, 2012.

1. swapnilyeole

swapnilyeole Active Member

Hello,

I want to be an Oracle Apps technical consultant, so can you please guide how to start ?

Also can you provide me guidance to learn forms and reports and other related technologies.

I am well conversant with sql and pl/sql.

Thanks in advance
    Swapnil

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Re: Want to learn Oracle forms, Reports and related technologies from scratch (begin

Swapnil,

Download the material from here. Since you are conversant with SQL and PL SQL all you need is to study through the forms and reports material. You can understand the Oracle Applications interdependancies and schema and development methodology as you move on.
    Ramji

Sadik likes this.
  3. swapnilyeole

swapnilyeole Active Member

Re: Want to learn Oracle forms, Reports and related technologies from scratch (begin

hey thanks, but i can not see the link to download material you mentioned in the post

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

neosong likes this.
  5. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi swapnil,

As sadik said navigate to that downloads page and then go to forms and reports navigation page and then you can download necessary documents from that page.