1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Want to be Oracle Apps Functional - Please advise.

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by Preeti Oracle Apps, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Preeti Oracle Apps

Preeti Oracle Apps Active Member

Hello everyone,

I am working on Oracle apps from last 5 years, and worked more on SCM modules on technical side. Now I want to move into Oracle Apps Functional side. Can anyone please guide me how that can be done.

Is it possible to move into Functional side without having domain experience? What are the mandatory things I need to consider before moving into functional side. what are the expectations set from functional consultants by any company? what would be there day to day routine work for implementation/support/upgrade projects.

Please advise me on what all preparations or studies I have to do it from my end to get into functional role. I am looking for job change now and like to move into functional role in next company. Your valuable advise will help me to get through. If you find any suitable openings please do share with me.

Thanks in advance.