1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Waiting for Oracle Final services OFFER letter Pending for HQ approvals

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by User_oracle, Mar 21, 2014.

1. User_oracle

User_oracle Active Member

Hi everyone,

I have given my interview on Feb 8th 2014, got cleared all rounds and HR has given me the provisional offer letter on Feb 21st and inititated the BGV.
    HR told the OFFER has to be approved from HQ then only to resign from the current company.
    Got mail on march 21 as BGV completed. It a month went still i didnot the Offical offer letter, HR is telling still the offer is pending for approval with HQ.

I have sent her mails but i didnot get replies to it... i called to her official number but no one is attending ... no response from them.

Does any one gave interview OFSS and waiting for Official offer letter. HR is from pune but i gave interview in different location . I think HR is common for all locations. Does any waiting for HQ approvals for offical offer letter

How much it will take to get the official offer letter ?

2. user007

user007 Starter

Hi,

I am also waiting for the final offer letter for more than a month. HR told final approvals are pending from the management. Please do let me know if you receive the final offer, I will also inform if I hear any development from HR side.
    All the best for both of us.
    Thanks.

3. User_oracle

User_oracle Active Member

Hi User 007

I got the offer letter.
    May i know from which city you applied. Is it Chennai? and hope you applied for Oracle Financial Services (OFSS).

4. ORACLE8_USER

ORACLE8_USER Active Member

Hi,

I got my intent to offer on 21st of march, I am waiting for the original offer letter for more than two weeks now, How long does it normally take to release the offer letter??

When checked with the HR, I was informed that its waiting for the HQ approval pending.. Can I trust and wait on this one or look for a different company?
    Can someone suggest me pls ?

5. User_oracle77

User_oracle77 Starter

Hi All the users whose are waiting for OFFER letter from HQ, have u got your final offer letter ? Please post any updates regarding same.

6. balathegame

balathegame Active Member

Hi All,

I was given verbal offer 24 april and got my offer letter on 23 rd may. The issue is with BGV check my previous company was shutdown and that has become a problem. any idea on what would they need to complete BGV. I have submitted all the documents I have , offer,relieving,exp certificate,pay slips, bank statements.

7. anuN

anuN Active Member

I have received the offer letter yesterday but background verification still not completed.. in a dilemma now whether to put down papers in current company or should I wait for BV to get completed :(

8. User_oracle77

User_oracle77 Starter

Hi anuN,

When did you applied in Oracle Final services and at which location.

9. anuN

anuN Active Member

@User_oracle77: I applied in may for bangalore .... oracle platinum services

Hi,

Does anyone has any idea of the process after and how it goes.. like getting joining date etc after receiving the offer letter?

10. ashaarunvilla

ashaarunvilla Active Member

Hi, Can anyone guide me how many days it takes to release offer letter by oracle FSS, after initiating BGV process.

May 31st 2014- cleared interview
    Jun 5th 2014- got provisional offer email
    Jun 12th 2014- BGV process initiated

Is there anyone who received offer letter recently? pls advice

11. ashaarunvilla

ashaarunvilla Active Member

When did you cleared your interview and when does your BGV started?

12. User_oracle77

User_oracle77 Starter

Hi anuN, on which day of May you given interview with oracle. because I have not received offer letter yet

13. anuN

anuN Active Member

24th and 28th

14. User_oracle77

User_oracle77 Starter

Hi, All
    After waiting for more than 1.5 month I came to know requirement is on hold. Guys ..any one of you also came through this...like u got update that requirement is on hold and finally got offer letter...

15. Sriram1729786

Sriram1729786 Active Member

Any body getting approvals these days?

16. Sriram1729786

I got to know that budget approval is pending from oracle senior management and offer approval is linked to budget approval. Any one got this and have any idea when did this gets cleared, Its been 1.5 months for me to finish BGV but still no update on offer approvals.

If any one getting offer letters or any new updates please post.

17. Imagineer

Imagineer Active Member

In same situation. After waiting for almost 2 months, I got a mail stationg that recruitment is on hold for the team I was supposed to join. After that, I sent them so many mails to which I received no reply. I don't even know what's happening about that offer and what will happen next. As of today, it's been exactly three months since the verbal offer was made.

18. Sriram1729786

Same for me as well. Don't know when this get materialise.

19. SHASH

SHASH Active Member

it has been long wait...May 14th BGV completed.....no offer info still....We have to wait and frustrate our self.... hearing same thing from all

20. 0007

0007 Active Member

Hi

All i got provisional offer 14-Jan-2016 How long it will take to release official offer letter