1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

User Guided Demonstration for HRMS

Discussion in 'Oracle HRMS & Payroll' started by leahanne31, Jun 23, 2009.

1. leahanne31

leahanne31 Active Member

One trainer before gave us User Guided Domonstration for another module (Project Management), which contains a step by step instruction on how to set up and use the module. Unfortunately i was not able to ask him where he downloaded those materials. Does anyone here knows where to download such materials for HRMS?

Thanks!:)

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Well maybe he made it himself. Oracle does make step by step guides for internal trainings but these are strictly for Oracle employees and we can't get them. Your best best is to read the User manual and practice on a vision instance.

3. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Oh.. i remembered i had a viewlet from oracle which showed features of Oracle HRMS self-service only. Maybe you will find it useful, i am attaching it. To use this viewlet, create a temporary folder and download the ZIP file to this folder. Extract the files included in the ZIP file in the same folder and open Self_Service_viewlet.html

Attached Files:

4. leahanne31

leahanne31 Active Member

@ apps_expert: Thank you so much for the viewlet. This is very helpful. :) I also got some step by step guide in metalink. Search under "Patch", i used "Tutor" as category in the advance search tool!

But if you have other materials, i would really appreciate you sharing it!