1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Update Warehouse Activity Base Summary In Oracle DBI Supply Chain Completed Error

Discussion in 'Oracle Projects' started by Danny2387, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Danny2387

Danny2387 Active Member

Good Afternoon,
    I wanna ask about error that I already got in the last a month

I Implemented 3 modules, that is : Daily Business Intelligence Supply Chain with Purchasing, Inventory and WMS, DBI Procurement and DBI Supply Chain.
    After I finished setup Business Intelligence for procurement and Supply Chain I ran an Initial Request set and Incremental Refresh, but we got Error in Update Warehouse Activity in Incremental Request for Supply Chain
    with log message like below :

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Operations Intelligence: Version : 12.0.0

Copyright (c) 1979, 1999, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

OPI_DBI_WMS_WAA_INCR module: Update Warehouse Activity Summary

Current system time is 22-DEC-2010 17:59:27

**Starts**22-DEC-2010 17:59:27
    **Ends**22-DEC-2010 17:59:27
    ERROR in OPI_DBI_WAA_PKG.INCREMENTAL_LOAD at line#: 60
    Start of log messages from FND_FILE
    ERROR in OPI_DBI_WAA_PKG.CHECK_LAST_RUN_DATE at line#: 30 Last Run Date is not available, Aborting. Pls. run the Initial Load
    Error Message: ERROR in OPI_DBI_WAA_PKG.INCREMENTAL_LOAD at line#: 60
    Initial Load data is not available, Please run the Initial Load
    End of log messages from FND_FILE

Executing request completion options...

Finished executing request completion options.

Concurrent request completed
    Current system time is 22-DEC-2010 17:59:27

Can you help me?
    what Should I do
    Thank you so much :)