1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Unexpected error in non-cataloug request, iprocurement

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by aomineichi, Sep 1, 2016.

1. aomineichi

aomineichi Active Member

Hi Dears,,

I face an "You have encountered an unexpected error." page every-time i try to choose
    "services billed by quantity" as the item type in iProcurement Non-Catalog request page.
    When I tried creating a new smart form and chose "services billed by quantity" as the item type the smart page also gave the same error.
    Any ideas what's going on?

Attached Files:

• l2.PNG
      l2.PNG
      File size:
      234.4 KB
      Views:
    • l1.PNG
      l1.PNG
      File size:
      81.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Rajum

Rajum Starter

Clear the cache on the server in "Responsibility: Functional Administrator"

3. Murthy007

Murthy007 Premium Member

What is the error you are getting, is it null pointer exception or any other thing , Please post me the error message as well as steps you are performing while you are facing the error

4. aomineichi

aomineichi Active Member

Thanks for the response.....I had already tried that before I posted the issue, It didn't work however.

5. aomineichi

aomineichi Active Member

You mean the exact exception details? I don't have it and can't recreate it, because the issue was related to the table space is what our DBA's said.
    For the steps I simply go to the iProcurement responsibility then to Non-Cataloug Request, choose "services billed by quantity" as the item type then I encounter it.

6. aomineichi

aomineichi Active Member

It turns out that the issue was related to the table space...not sure what it was exactly, but our DBA made some changes there and it was resolved.