1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Unable to upload the documents

Discussion in 'Documents Section Discussions' started by psnn31, Apr 12, 2012.

1. psnn31

psnn31 Active Member

Hi,

Greetings... i am unable to upload the documents and download .so i am attaching the file plz help me in downloading the files, thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi,

Here we can download only 10 documents per day. If you are not getting downloaded of atleast 1 document also then post again here. While uploading see which formats are acceptable to upload and give a try and post it again if they are not uploaded.

3. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

I wonder why no one reads notices... :)

Perhaps if you read the notice displayed at the top of the Docs section, it will tell you that we are working on the Documents section and uploading has been temporarily disabled, even though people can still download. There is a simple limit of 10 docs per day, to save our server from crashing! ;)

4. supriya

supriya Guest

Hi ,
    How to upload the document & file in Oracle club.com

Thanks,

5. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Supriya,

Go to Documents Section tab and choose sub section which is appropriate to the document like (SCM or CRM or HRMS or so on).
    Then click on Upload Document button which is at upper left hand side of the page.
    There you can enter file name, author, and then you can choose the file and click on Add File button at the right side bottom of the page.