1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Unable to reset page number in Oracle reports 10g

Discussion in 'Oracle Forms and Reports' started by megha2525, May 8, 2012.

1. megha2525

megha2525 Active Member

I have a custom built report . The issue is with the page numbers on the repeating frame. This report generates mutilple invoices. Few of the invoices are single page and few of them go on to more than one page. When its a single page invoice , the report should not display the page number. But for example, if its a 3 page invoice , the page number should be page 1 of 3, page 2 of 3, page 3 of 3 . So I have a format trigger that takes care of the single page invoices. Regarding the muti page invoices , I have used the page numbering option available . I have set it to reset on the repeating frame. But the issue is that , on the second invoice its doesnt reset the page number. Like for example, the first invoice is single page and the second invoice is 3 pages , I get this.
    As expected there is no page number on the first invoice ( as its a single page invoice).. that part is fine. But on the second page the page number says 2 of 4, then page 3 of 4 and then page 4 of 4.
    So the page number is not being reset .
    Please look into this issue.

Thanks
    Megha