1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

unable to generate new or edit the existing wsdl

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by amit_bhardwaj, May 8, 2009.

1. amit_bhardwaj

amit_bhardwaj Active Member

Hi friends,
    My task is to create a custom WSDL (using the Soap Custom WSDL administration pages),after installing the WSDL generator component ,i navigated to " admin applet->Soap Wsdls link"
    and i have selected the "Add Data List" from the drop-down Actions menu and after giving name to data list when i clicked on "add" the following error had occured

Content Server Request Failed
    Unable to add the data list. Unable to execute service method 'addSoapDataList'. (System Error: intradoc.soap.custom.SoapCustomUtils.addDataList(Ljava/util/Properties;)V)
    Details
    The service stack for this request is
    --ADD_SOAP_DATALIST (**no captured values**)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: intradoc.soap.custom.SoapCustomUtils.addDataList(Ljava/util/Properties;)V
    at soap.SoapServiceHandler.addSoapDataList(SoapServiceHandler.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
    at intradoc.common.IdcMethodHolder.invokeMethod(ClassHelperUtils.java:461)
    at intradoc.common.ClassHelperUtils.executeMethodReportStatus(ClassHelperUtils.java:142)
    at intradoc.server.ServiceHandler.executeAction(ServiceHandler.java:75)
    at intradoc.server.Service.doCodeEx(Service.java:488)
    at intradoc.server.Service.doCode(Service.java:470)
    at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.doAction(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:1350)
    at intradoc.server.Service.doAction(Service.java:450)
    at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.doActions(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:1191)
    at intradoc.server.Service.doActions(Service.java:445)
    at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.executeActions(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:1111)
    at intradoc.server.Service.executeActions(Service.java:431)
    at intradoc.server.ServiceRequestImplementor.doRequest(ServiceRequestImplementor.java:632)
    at intradoc.server.Service.doRequest(Service.java:1709)
    at intradoc.server.ServiceManager.processCommand(ServiceManager.java:357)
    at intradoc.server.IdcServerThread.run(IdcServerThread.java:195)

can anyone have any idea abt this error ??

Thanks in advance
    Amit

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

i am afraid i have not seen this error before but
    This is the most suggestive line. Your service is returning no captured values, try to find out what may be the cause.