1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Unable to download documents

Discussion in 'Site Announcements and Feedback' started by kitcabcenter, Oct 31, 2010.

1. kitcabcenter

kitcabcenter Guest

Hi,

I have been trying to download some documents from the Oracle Fusion Middleware category. No matter which document I try to download, when I click the Download button, it redirects me to the login page (even though I am logged in). Sometimes it tells me that I do not have access to view this document and contact administrator.

I found a couple of documents that would be very helpful to me but couldnot download :(

Can u plz hlp?

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Please read the notice displayed in the Documents section, before posting.

3. prasanthbab@gmail.com

prasanthbab@gmail.com Active Member

Hi Sadik,

For Beginer documents are useful, but they cannot prepare any documents as you expected, so please consider the beginer as well.

Please let me know how much time it will take to provide download option after submitting the new article. we need to submit each time one article to download or one article is enough ?

Regards
    Prasanth

4. Sadik

Hi Prasanth,

i agree that it's unfortunate that people have to upload before they can download a document. We did not have this restriction earlier but we saw people downloading massive number of documents, without sharing anything. Hosting documents cost resources and money, so this was the best approach for the maximum no. of people.

5. prasanthbab@gmail.com

prasanthbab@gmail.com Active Member

Hi Sadik,

If that is the case, we can restrict the downloads ex:- more than 2 downloads person need to upload a document.

And moreover, I have submitted the document still i am unable to download documents. please help me in this.

Regards

Prasanth

6. Sadik

I don't see any uploads in your account. Did you do so in the right place? You need to go here http://www.club-oracle.com/documents/oracle-applications-c3/
    and click on "Upload Document"