1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

UCM - Service to get dID for specific revision

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by DarlaWalker, Aug 30, 2009.

1. DarlaWalker

DarlaWalker Active Member

Does anyone know of a service that will return the dID for a specific revision? I can use DocInfobyName and get the dID for the current revision, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the dID for a specific revision.

2. markH

markH Forum Advisor

Hi you can create a custom query service that gets the DID from the revisions table.

3. DarlaWalker

DarlaWalker Active Member

Thank you for your reply. I am new at this, so I didn't even know where to start. Your response prompted me to start looking at the provided query definitions and I found one called QdocRev that accepted input parameters for docName and dRevLabel. I then found a service that uses this query called DOC_INFO_SIMPLE_BYREV. I added this service to the DocInfo wsdl and now it's working like a charm.

4. markH

markH Forum Advisor

Ya DOC_INFO_SIMPLE_BYREV could have been used. I didn't quite think of it in that context. Anyways, glad it worked out.