1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

UCM Roadmap

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by rnavduri, Mar 20, 2009.

1. rnavduri

rnavduri Forum Advisor

Hi,

I need your suggestions and ideas to prepare UCM roadmap document. Right now we are implementing WCM along with Document Mgmt. Soon we will be implementing Records mgmt, IRM and DAM. I want to prepare some slides to create a roadmap so that we our top management will understand how we are planning for UCM implementation corporate wide.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi Raj

Actually your question is too general. UCM roadmap? well what is your goal, what are the existing processes which you want to map to UCM/WCM. See it's difficult to give a generalized roadmap, everything depends on your requirements, your business scenarios.

3. GeoffD

GeoffD Guest

Hi there, I'm keen to know how the roadmap exercise is going for you. I too would like to assemble this, perhaps you would be willing to share what you have so far?