1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

UCM installation using DB2 database

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by Jabeen, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Jabeen

Jabeen Guest

Hi Sadik,

i am trying to install UCM using DB2 database.
    i have selected manually configuring database and completed all the post installation steps for database configuration as per "install_cserver_win_10en.pdf". Now when i am trying to access weblayout its showing the following error
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Failed to initialize the server. Unable to initialize the system provider 'SystemDatabase'. Unable to create database connection for the database 'SystemDatabase' with connection string 'jdbc:db2://hyddl2593.cts.com:50001/UCMDB'. Please make sure that the connection string, user and password are correct. No suitable driver Unable to create database connection for the database 'SystemDatabase' with connection string 'jdbc:db2://hyddl2593.cts.com:50001/UCMDB'. Please make sure that the connection string, user and password are correct. No suitable driver java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver [ Details ]
    A fatal error has occurred. The stack trace below shows more information.

!csFailedToInitServer!csProviderUnableToInitialize,SystemDatabase!csJdbcUnableToCreateConnection,SystemDatabase,jdbc:db2://hyddl2593.cts.com:50001/UCMDB!$No suitable driver!csJdbcUnableToCreateConnection,SystemDatabase,jdbc:db2://hyddl2593.cts.com:50001/UCMDB!$No suitable driver!syExceptionType2,java.sql.SQLException,No suitable driver
    intradoc.common.ServiceException: !csProviderUnableToInitialize,SystemDatabase!csJdbcUnableToCreateConnection,SystemDatabase,jdbc:db2://hyddl2593.cts.com:50001/UCMDB!$No suitable driver
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

why the database name is considered as SystemDatabase, but as per my configurations i have given database name as UCMDB, where can i modify the database name

Thanks for any help