1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

UCM - EDIT_RENDITIONS Service

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by DarlaWalker, Aug 31, 2009.

1. DarlaWalker

DarlaWalker Active Member

Has anyone successfully called this service either from a URL or by developing a custom WSDL? I would like to create a WSDL for this so that I can attach files to checked in documents using a VB.NET application. I am having trouble determing the Request and Response parameters. It appears that the parameters are DOC_INFO and ZIP_LIST. However, I am not sure what fields are in ZIP_LIST. Also trying to call it from a URL, I think this is the syntax to use: "http: // localhost / idc / idcplg?IdcService= EDIT_RENDITIONS&dID=272&dDocName=DEVUCM_000197&renditionKeys="
    But I don't know what values to use for renditionKeys.

2. markH

markH Forum Advisor

Hmmm I haven't used it. It can get quite difficult to find the correct parameters for a WSDL definition as you are discovering! :)

I suggest add the &IsSoap=1 to the end of the URL to get a SOAP response. This should give a good idea of what params are involved.

Hope it helps

3. DarlaWalker

DarlaWalker Active Member

Just in case anyone is wondering, here are the parameters for that service:
    dID as integer
    dDocName as string
    renditionkeys as string
    file as byte
    filename as string
    filedescription as string

We were able to create a custom WSDL and can now add attachments using VB.NET.