1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

UCM Configuration Migration utility

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by ericb, Jun 14, 2009.

1. ericb

ericb Active Member

Venlo, The Netherlands
    We have build a release in an UCM Development environment. When I export this environment, all selected parts are exported. The roles, security groups and users are also exported, including their dependencies.

When I import this bundle through the UCM Configuration Migration Administration page, the history of the action shows me the users have been imported. When I check the User Admin applet, sysadmin is the only user created.

Does anybody has seen this problem before? The only solution is now to create the users again. With 5 users, this is not a problem. Which 50 and more users, I just want UCM to create these users.

Kind regards,

Eric Bos
  2. markH

markH Forum Advisor

Hmmm CMU should be able to migrate all users. Sysadmin is created by default, so actually none of your users are getting migrated on the second environment at all. I would suggest using the latest version of CMU as in the past some bugs were known to exist.