1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

UCM Collaboration Project (Criteria Workflow) issue!

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by gruru, Feb 4, 2010.

1. gruru

gruru Active Member

I'm new at UCM and I'm looking for any kind of advice about this particular issues.

I have a scenario that goes something like this:

1. doc1 of type 1 is checked-in
    2. doc2 of type 2 is checked-in
    3. doc3 of type 3 is checked-in but only after the doc1 and doc2 are entered
    4. according on an evaluation (metadata field) of doc3 -> doc4 of type 4 is entered!
    5. doc4 is sent to a user for an approval
    6. after user approves doc4 -> doc5 of type 5 can be checked-in
    7. doc5 is sent to a user for an approval

I am trying to obtain this functionality that can perform these steps in some sort of sequence.
    What would you suggest me? Should I use Collaboration Projects - with criteria workflow
    (so that I can group these content under single "register")?! or something else!

I was trying to to this with Collaboration Projects and Criteria WF but I cant seem to make content (checked-in from a project) enter the workflow!

Documentation seems to say that I'm suppose to use initialization script in a entry point of Criteria WF (for a Collaboration Project) but I can't seem to find this script in a system!
    <$exec inc("prj_token_init_script")$>

(where can RelatedContentManager be obtained and could it be integrated in a scenario above)