1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Troubleshooting whith dbms_utility

Discussion in 'Server Administration and Options' started by Thomf, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Thomf

Thomf Active Member

Hello,

Since 2 weeks, I met a serious problem with dbms_utility package. I set up Oracle 8i on a windows XP workstation as entreprise manager and everything went ok until I met a problem on a user package in relation with dbms_utiliy.
    We tried to compile all packages or only this one on user sys (by installing only this user by example) but things goes wrong. We also tried to execute sql utilities as catalog, catproc, utrlp but it didn't solve our problem and even after stopping/restart database it continues to fail.
    So I would be very thankful for any solution

Kind of regard.

Thomas

2. Thomf

Thomf Active Member

Troubleshooting with dbms_utility

Hello,

Since 2 weeks, I met a serious problem with dbms_utility package. I set up Oracle 8i on a windows XP workstation using Entreprise Manager and everything went ok until an user package in relation with dbms_utiliy failed.
    We tried to compile all packages or only this one on user sys (by installing only this user by example) but things goes wrong. We also tried to execute sql utilities as catalog, catproc, utrlp but it didn't solve our problem and even after stopping/restart database it continues to fail.
    So I would be very thankful for any solution

Kind of regard.

Thomas