1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Thread: Problem while refactoring

Discussion in 'JAVA, SOA and Application Development' started by ac.arijit, Dec 19, 2012.

1. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi experts,

I've got a scenario where my OAF project is built for application POS i.e isupplier portal and now i get to know that it should've been PO instead of POS.
    :confused: OMG !! Now what to do ? Shall i rebuild my whole project again? Hell no !!

Then i came across a term "refactor" and bravely enough did move all the EO/VO/AM/AO/VL from my (oracle.apps.pos) to (oracle.apps.po).
    But how to refactor the PG/RN files?

PS: I've just copied the PG/RN xml files from POS package to PO package and made the necessary changes (AM definition and CO class definitions) in the layouts.

When i run the pages .. an unexpected error occurs ..

JBO-30003: The application pool (aeplerp.aepl.comCLONEDB1533AmritTransportation.oracle.apps.po.Trips.server.AmritTransportTripsAM) failed to checkout an application module due to the following exception:
    oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.JboException, msg=JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.NameClashException, msg=JBO-25001: Name AmritTransportTripLinesEO of object type Attribute already exists

Plz help me ... :welcome
    Regards
    Ari

2. neelambhumij

neelambhumij Active Member

Hi Ari

Hope you have solved this eror and can guide me thru on my issue.
    I am getting the following error:

oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.NameClashException: JBO-25001: Name LOV_oracle_apps_icx_lov_server_RequisitionLovAM of object type ApplicationModule already exists

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Neelam