1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

the impact of end dating an organization in Oracle Projects - PA

Discussion in 'Oracle Projects' started by GSRAWAT, Mar 19, 2014.

GSRAWAT Active Member

Hi Projects Guru,

I need urgent help.
    The impact of end dating an organization in Oracle Projects -PA

-After we disabled the ‘Project Task Owning Organization’ flag on a specific Organization in Oracle, I could not do queries under that organization for projects or transactions under the Org. This is not what we want.

-After we put an end date to the Organization, I could do queries on projects/transactions under that organization, I could recalculate existing transactions and I got an AA error when I ran the interface to GL but this is OK since the account combinations were disabled in GL). I could not select the organization on a new project and I could not enter that organization under the Mass Update Batches (under Project Administration) and this was exactly what I wanted.

In conclusion, it seems that end dating an organization would satisfy our needs.

Is there any Oracle documentation on the impact of end dating an Organization in Oracle ? Please reply its urgent, if you have any oracle documentation.

Thanks for your help.