1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

techno functional guide

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by matifsh2, Apr 14, 2014.

1. matifsh2

matifsh2 Active Member

Dear friends
    Can anybody guide me to start my career in oracle , so for Techo functional expert from where i should start oracle technology,?
    I need to ask about learning path from down to up ? please guide me thanks

2. krasnoslobodtsev_si

krasnoslobodtsev_si Forum Genius

3. matifsh2

matifsh2 Active Member

Thats nice to have response from sergey, sure i would do that but should i have need to do OCP-developer track for it first, or i can do it directly ? i need your complete guide for learning path.
    Regards

4. krasnoslobodtsev_si

krasnoslobodtsev_si Forum Genius

5. ocprep

ocprep Forum Advisor

Becoming Oracle certified is not required to have a successful career as a database developer or DBA. Earning certifications can help -- especially for people just starting out. However, earning one does not guarantee employment. Many people cheat on the exams by using brain dump material and end up with a piece of paper that says they know Oracle... but is a lie.

One of the best things about the certifications is that the topic lists for each exam on Oracle University's site provides a reasonable starting point of 'what to study' for people who wish to work with Oracle. Even if you don't plan to take the test, you can use these as a checklist of information to read about in the Oracle documentation.