1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Documents Section Discussions' started by bharadwaja.nanduri, Oct 12, 2012.

1. bharadwaja.nanduri

bharadwaja.nanduri Active Member

Hi Friends,
    I did my pl/sql and sql in oracle apps Finance.I want to improve the pl/sql coding logic in the oracle apps.Some of my friend suggested that do interfaces and conversions.If any body has materials or Links Please Suggest me.

Thanks & Regards
    Bharadwaja.

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Bharadwaja,

Please go through the following links to get some idea on interfaces and conversions.

interfaces-and-conversions Link1

Interfaces and Conversions Link2

Interface and Conversions Link3

interfaces-and-conversions examples

May these helps you to get some basic idea on interfaces and conversions. Improving coding logic in any platform depends on our thinking and way of our implementation. It needs practice. Go on with practice with different examples and think how we need to implement and in how many ways we can implement and we need to choose time efficient way to implement. And while we are playing with pl/sql we need to take care of updating and deleting content. Once we do it we can't rollback them. So we need to pay attention of it. Enjoy the coding.

3. bharadwaja.nanduri

bharadwaja.nanduri Active Member

Hi Bharat,

Thank for u r Suggestion.But I practiced the interfaces witch u gave before. I worked on the item, supplier and wip for the customer also. I am trying for the other interfaces and conversions like om, FA etc. What I am thinking is First I want to analyze the coding styles of different people. Any way thanks for u r reply. If u have any coding on the interfaces or on conversions Please send me.
    Thanks
    Bharadwaja N.