1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Step of Reporting currencies

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by sunday, Dec 6, 2012.

1. sunday

sunday Active Member

Hi,

Is there anyone can share any documentation regarding step how to configure reporting currencies?

Many thanks,
    Regards,
    Sunday

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Sunday,

Have you finished Configuring Reporting Currencies?

3. sunday

sunday Active Member

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for your reply.
    Actually, that is the root issue why do I need the documentation. I need to generate my financial report in other currency beside my ledger currency (instead of secondary ledger creation). In my perspective, the configure is simple, adding the reporting currencies in my existing ledger (the conversion level is 'subledger'). However, when I tried create accounting in AP module, the create accounting process was completed warning and did not post any journal. I am not sure whether my configuration is correct, therefore could you please let me know which one are missing or any document can be shared? I have been looking within metalink, and I could not find the specific end-to-end process.

Thanks
    Regards,
    Sunday

4. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Sunday,

What's the warning you are getting? And share some more information like what you have done for configuring them

5. sunday

sunday Active Member

Hi Bharat,

There is no error message within log file (I attach file name : Create_Accounting_051212.zip). Basically, I just follow what is the mandatory that need to be filled when add reporting currency in existing ledger.

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Sunday

Attached Files: