1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Startup materials on Oracle EBS Suite

Discussion in 'General' started by Ramji, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear Jana,

I am uploading a couple of files for you, further to your message.
    Now go to solutionbeacon and create your free Oracle account. You should have internet connectivity.
    You can start practising.
    If you let me know what specifically you are after, I can help you with whatever possible.
    Thanks
    Ramji

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Ramji,

Thanks very much for helping out Jana, but where is his request for help thread, I couldn't find it.

And Generally it's not a good idea including specific people's names in Thread titles as that puts off other people. If Jana started a thread (where?) you could have replied to it.

Also where did you upload the files? It would have been better to provide the links in the post.

Ramji likes this.
  3. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear Sadikbhai,

Thats why I opened the thread. I realized not only him, many other newbies could refer and benefit. Apologies I should have asked him to open threads. I was in a hurry so opened it and tried uploading the rudimentary stuff for him to get started. Below you will find my reply to him and his message too.
    Hi
    I am currently going to work in oracle applications.will send me some materials that will cover basic topics of oracle apps.I may work as oracle configurator

thanks & regards
    Janardhan reddy

My Response: More info, Background, what he planned to work on , Configurator was confusing and a Prod in itself.
    Thats pretty much it.
    cheers
    Ramji

Sadik likes this.
  4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Jana,

I have uploaded a set of docs for you. Remaining stuff you can download from this link.
    ''http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B40089_10/current/html/docset.html'' remove the quotes. Now you have the complete set of docs for your initiative.
    thanks
    Ramji