1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Stale Data Error only Resolved by selecting "Use Update Batching"

Discussion in 'Oracle Forms and Reports' started by NOKIA01, Dec 10, 2013.

1. NOKIA01

NOKIA01 Active Member

Hello,

I'm having an issue after creating an update page in OAF. The page only works when I select update batching within my EO. The problem with this is my page is using a column type of BLOB which greys out the option to use update batching. I have tried everything I can think of as well as search on every possible topic over the internet to resolve this issue. Can't seem to figure it out. It has become very frustrating as to why I can only update the table by selecting update batching. Does anyone know how to overcome this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Nokia01

2. NOKIA01

NOKIA01 Active Member

I resolved this issue. The reason I was receiving the stale data error was due to a custom table I created getting corrupted when adding the primary key through SQL Developer instead of doing coding it. After I recreated the table the stale data error stopped displaying. Hope this helps people in the future. Just remember to code the table creation instead of creating it through SQL Developer.