1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Site studio updating the CSS in the Site studio designer

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by nv0044984, Nov 19, 2009.

1. nv0044984

nv0044984 Active Member

Hi All,
    I have specific problem in the site studio designer. My client has sent the HTML mockups along with CSS and JS. We need to use these mockups and develop the site in the Oracle Site studio designer. Here is the problem.

When I run the these mockups in the IE, Mozilla, Those mockups working fine. But I have just copied the same HTML into the Region Templet after creting the Region defination, Pleace Holder defination and Place holder mapping, It is showing some thing else.

I have checked in the CSS and JS in the content server. I have use the content server path in the Templet.

I think and wonder, Site studio hampering my CSS and adding some thing else in the HTML stuff in the region templet. If any body come across this kind of the problem, please let me know how to supress this effect. They have used the DIV in the Mockups.

This is very urgent for us.

Regards & thanks,
    Nirmala Vijaya Sekhar Varre

2. nv0044984

nv0044984 Active Member

hi all,
    I have resolved this issue.
    I have uploaded the HTML stuff in the Region Templet source. when I check in the design, It is adding some <p> tags where ever it finds the empty line. So i have used the Remove format option in the Site studio designer(formating -> Remove formatting ) option.

I think I have solved this. But make sure that when you are copying the HTML stuff, make sure that it is fully formatted like whether all divs are closed or not.

If you want add any comment/suggestion/contridiction, Please do add to this. I am not closing this thread as I am still looking for the better solution than this.

Regards & thanks,
    Nirmala Vijaya Sekhar Varre