1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Simple way to learn Cost Management

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by prasanthbab@gmail.com, May 17, 2011.

1. prasanthbab@gmail.com

prasanthbab@gmail.com Active Member

Hi Folks,

I am expecting an good explanation about Oracle Cost Management, which will incluse all Oracle flows i.e Order to Cash, Dropshipment, Back to Back order, ATO, PTO Engineering to order etc.

If some once share such a document it will be really helpful for me.

Note:- setup steps are not required I am looking for a Accounting perspective.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Prasant,

There are numerous Documents on Accounting in various Oracle Apps Flows in the Document section. Just perform a search in the Document section for "Accounting" and you will see several documents.

3. joshef

joshef Active Member

If your project contains cost information for budgeting or for tracking project performance, this information isn’t doing you much good unless you can view and analyze it. Without a solid understanding of where your costs are going in a project, the project can quickly fail and become unprofitable.

4. Hi All,

Does anyone have BR30 and BR100 documnts for Standard Costing?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Gita