1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Sharepoint UCM connector

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by idcChris, Mar 3, 2010.

1. idcChris

idcChris Active Member

Hi,

I try to connect sharepoint to UCM with the connoctor. Installation ... works find. But then it is not posible to connect to UCM.
    We get a IPM login page and than an error.
    I found an entry on metalink knowledge and the wrote install the patch ... dose anyone has the same problem? Dose anyone have this patch.
    I downloaded the version from the download page an it is 10.1.3.3.0 an the patch should be 10.1.3.3.3

Thanks

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi, just saying that I get an error does not help diagnose it. What is the error you are getting? Post it, or the screenshot.

3. idcChris

idcChris Active Member

Yes that is right, soory.
    I'm a little bit frustrated.
    When I open the sharepoint site a window appears with a button "single sign on" Then I click this botton and it says" Error please connact your adminstrator"

Attached Files:

4. idcChris

idcChris Active Member

Hi,
    I managed it now. My problem is that it only works if the AD user which connect to Sharepoint is a GLOBAL user on UCM. If I set up a user as external in UCM (User get the same rights from AD like I get as global user in UCM) it dosen't work.

Dose anyone has the same problem or fixed it.
    Christoph

jason_m_Longoria likes this.
  5. idcChris

idcChris Active Member

Hi again

^^ fixed it. There is Patch available from Oracle to fix the Bug in the Sharepoint component.

BUG:8308541 - UNABLE TO MAP AD USERS VIA SHAREPOINT TO EXTERNAL USER IN CONTENT SERVER

Christoph

jason_m_Longoria likes this.
  6. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing the solution. I am sure it will help out others.

7. jason_m_Longoria

jason_m_Longoria Active Member

Make sure that you get the patch from e-delivery not the "Downloads Page". If it is not available then it will tell you what patch it was fixed in.

Thanks
    Jason M Longoria