1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Service line price is showing as Zero(0) in service contract

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by sowji.kanagala, Aug 3, 2012.

1. sowji.kanagala

sowji.kanagala Active Member

we are trying to create a Service contract manually in R12 instance,when we trying to create a service line ,price is showing as Zero in Total and Subtotal Feilds (though Price is defined in Pricelist For the service item),and Price caliculation Tab also Grayed out

We are doing this In Service Contract Vision Enterprice Responsibility.

Please let me know whether i need to do any Set up Prior to creating contracts ....

Thanks ,
    Sowjanya

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi sowjanya,

Please try to check the item whether it is added in price list or not. In service contracts it takes the item price from price list. If the item is not added in price list try to add the item in price list and check it. Let me know once you check it.

3. sowji.kanagala

Hi Barath,

Thanks for the assistance

Now the price is coming .

what the mistake that i did was, i havent check the Primary UOM check box in pricelist for the servicable item.

after enabling the primary UOm check box it is working Fine.

I have one more doubt regarding Approval Process

In the approval name LOV i have selected name as APPROVAL PROCESS ,and then submitted for approval

I am not sure to whom the Notifications are routing ,and the contract status aslo showing as "ENTERED" Negotiation Status as Pending for approval

Is there any way to route notications to My mail box

Thanks,
    Sowjanya

4. Bharat

To do this you need to have Approvals Management Business Analyst responsibility. When we open that page we can see select transaction type box at right side top corner. In that search for service contracts internal approval and click on search button (Magnifier). And now select approval groups option. Now we can see approval groups which are set for service contracts. In this we can see the person name to whom the approval will forwarded to approve. This person is nothing but who is an employee assigned to user which we are using to login. This responsibility is nothing but AME role. So please contact your DBA to do this for you. If you have any queries on this you can feel free to post again here.

5. Bharat

In which instance you are working on this. You need to be granted with AME Roles also to access that responsibility (Approvals Management Business Analyst) if you have that also. Please follow the below document which explains AME Roles setups.

AME Roles Setups

6. sowji.kanagala

Hi Barath,

Thanks for your Help.

I am doing this R12 instance.
    Need one more help,do you have any document about Service contracts Technical Part (like what are all the tables that will reflect while creating Service contracts)

Thanks,
    Sowjanya

7. Bharat

Hi Sowjanya,

Please refer to the below document which contains tables and useful information about Service Contracts.

Service Contracts Technical Manual

under search type for tables and go ahead with them.

8. sowji.kanagala

Thanks Bharat