1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Selection period

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by Vikram.K, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Vikram.K

Vikram.K Active Member

Can any one tell me how long does it take to get the job , I had given a interview on 5th August 2015 and the Interviewer said i got the job but from then i have not got any Calls or Mails or any notification its almost 12 days from the date of interview should i be worried ?

2. Imagineer

Imagineer Active Member

You can drop a mail or give a call to your hiring Manager and clear it out with him. If he made the verbal offer, then maybe the HR will get in touch with you in a couple of days. Don't worry. Oracle is known to stretch out things a bit longer than expected.

3. Vikram.K

Vikram.K Active Member

4. Vikram.K

Vikram.K Active Member

Man i dont know i gave interview on june 5th 2015 for the financial analyst/order process i Aced in all three rounds of interview and after the last round i asked the interviewer that "can you please tell me either way?" he said yes you are selected after 26 days i called oracle person who called me in first place for the interview she said you are not short listed because its been 20 days and you have not received any call from us so!, i was literally heart broken you know how much difficult it is being a middle class to sit at home waiting for the offer for 26 days . i hope this thing should not happen to other guys