1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Seek Important guidance from experts.

Discussion in 'General' started by smitamishra6, Jun 19, 2013.

1. smitamishra6

smitamishra6 Active Member

Hello ,

I'm new to this forum . I wanted to know different types of job level post in oracle and for a beginner one, how to switch these levels? Should anyone tell me details about this oracle field?And by just reading SQL and Pl/SQL throughly with complete dedication can one switch the good position in oracle . what are the different lines in Oracle field ?So many questions puzzled my mind because i myself is not getting details and clear about this field however ,i want to build my career so ,i just want to be very clear about this database field.What i think this forum can give each and every details about to choose me a proper career to go ahead.

one more thing also certification like OCA ,OCP and OCM in oracle field How much important in getting a job?Do you think that suppose one get certified in OCA level ,Does she get a good position job in this field itself without any worry. I am getting very much cofusion by those many questions .

expecting a proper and favourable answer

Regards
    Smita

2. SWankhede

SWankhede Active Member

Yes ,Certification is important to get job but if you have certification and little bit experiance of job related to oracle or programmer field it's very helpful to you,
    firstly you try for job related to field which gives you technical knowledge.

3. smitamishra6

Thanks a lot for your reply

But , next question arises is that how can it possible to get a oracle line job without any experience and certification?

Is it possible?if yes show me the way for it.

Regards
    Smita

4. SWankhede

SWankhede Active Member

If you have not experience of oracle then firstly you try to find job in the small company which gives you technical knowlege of programming field. if you fresher then no one company directly give you job on oracle.
    In the job like backend (any Database) side. there is very few chance of vacancies and if any company wants employee who have knowlege of database side they prefer experience holder (that work mostley like dba). otherwise all programs done through frentend (any programming language). And knowlege of programming languge and DML,DDL,TCL statement is suficient to get job in IT Companies (I am talking about only for developer job not DBA level job).

5. smitamishra6

I am efficient in SQL part of Oracle as well as very strong about Database concept. But ,I'm searching a job related to Oracle field .I know that most of experienced persons are welcomed to this field moreover limited companies are providing this type of opportunity. But how i can i get an opportunity in at least a oracle developer (where SQL use) entry level position?

If you know any company which provide a very good platform to those who want to build their career in this field ,just let me know please.

Regards
    Smita