1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Seeded Report Availability for 'Quantitative Reports for material'

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by manikvengurlekar, Mar 30, 2012.

1. manikvengurlekar

manikvengurlekar Forum Advisor

Dear All

I want the seeded report which fulfill the following conditions 'Quantitative Reports for Raw Material / Packing Materials and Finised Goods', also showing how much material we have received and what is it's closing balance.

So can anybody help me:confused:

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Manik,

What instance are you testing in? Vision? What responsibility are you using? What is the actual name of the report?
    Ramji

3. manikvengurlekar

Dear Ramji
    We are using Production instance.
    we are using India Localization Inventory/Core Oracle Responsibility.
    i want the Report name which is fulfilling the criteria above

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Manik,

Check with your dba and ensure the necessary Report is added to the request group. Normally a seeded report should be available. That should solve your problem.
    Ramji

manikvengurlekar likes this.
  5. manikvengurlekar

Dear Ramji
    you are not getting what i require, I want the name of the seeded report which is showing records for each material in the inventory with it's type(RM/FG),Onhand Quantity,with it's closing balance. hope now you clear my requirements.

Regards
    Manik

6. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Manik,

This is something which you can find out. All seeded reports will be available unless excluded and you can do a search on the SR with appropriate wild card and name like say Material% and find out the output and the fields on the same.

Tantra and mantra wont work my friend with Oracle . You need to dig deep and dirty your feet. Its like saying ''I want to brush my teeth!'' My reaction will be tell you to ask your wife/girlfriend/partner where she has kept the paste and brush! Then I find that they are right in front of you and all you need is pick them up and give it a go for sparkling teeth.

If you still insist I should brush your teeth for your, for the Tickle Trip LOL , I will oblige.
    cheers
    Ramji

7. manikvengurlekar

Hahaahaaa

Thanks for the reply. Actually i just want to confirm about the availability of the seeded report by oracle or we need customization.

Regards
    Manik

8. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear Manik,

Not all the fields you require will be available. Always do a matrix.
    Standard Reports to requirements before finally taking a call on customization
    Ramji