1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Script to generate BR100

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by soumya.parhi, Aug 4, 2012.

1. soumya.parhi

soumya.parhi Premium Member

Hi ,

Do anyone have any script for generating BR100 for R12 financials ?

Eagerly looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank You!!

Warmest Regards,
    Soumya

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

MR.Soumya,

I have added the prefix so that the unmarried guys dont overcrowd with replies :) LOL There is no script. There are sample BR 100's for all financial modules on the docs section. Download and copy and paste your specific setups.
    cheers
    Ramji

3. soumya.parhi

Sirji,

Dont you think its a cumbersome job to prepare the BR100 for the financial modules (If there are 20 ledgers and 40 OU then your life is hell)? I was just thinking if we could have one , our life will be easy :p . Again thanking you kindly for the precious response.

Good Day !!

Regards,
    Soumya

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear Sowmyaji Mr.Ji,

Ek baccha hai tho Mushkhil! Do hai tho usse badi mushkhil. Theen hai to mushkil bani museebath... The same logic applies for wives. Compared to this what is 20 ledgers and 40 OU's mate???? Nothing...... Get on with it. It is important to have documentation in place in perfect order. See you will have a master template and then change the names and accounts for the rest if you are on a single instance. That should not be too difficult though might look cumbersome.

In lighter vein it will prepare you for fatherhood (I mean many children)... LOL
    Ramji

5. soumya.parhi

Sirji,

You are amazing !! I am inspired and motivated :) .

Cheers !! But surely I will try to find something that will make fatherhood more easy :)

Warmest Regards,
    Soumya