1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Scheduling Request set for General Ledger Reconciliation Report in Oracle Cash Manage

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by mohankv, Dec 6, 2014.

1. mohankv

mohankv Active Member

Hey Techies,

i am new member to this forum and gone through few articles it was really awesome by some of the folks.

I need someone help in identifying the root cause for my issue.

Brief Process:

I need to run the GL Recon Report in Oracle Cash Management (OCM) for each bank account manually by inputting the required parameters. So what I did created the Request set and add 10 Bank accounts in the set to pull the required necessary parameters from the CE table using the SQL Codes.

So here the issues is in the Period Name. the code give here "SELECT DISTINCT P.PERIOD_NAME FROM GL.GL_PERIOD_STATUSES P WHERE P.APPLICATION_ID=222 AND SYSDATE-30 BETWEEN P.START_DATE AND P.END_DATE AND SET_OF_BOOKS_ID=1"

I wanted to schedule this Request set every month on calender Day 10th so the period name should pick up previous month end period when it runs next time but it's not happening.

Example : Scheduling the Request set in the current month (Oct 14) to get the GL Recon report of previous month (Sep 14)

first time scheduling it will pickup the period name for all the bank accounts in the request set as Sep 14 but when it request set runs in Nov month it's still considering the Sep 14 period name instead Oct 14.

So guys please help me how to get it resolved this issue. Appreciated your help in this regard

2. mohankv

mohankv Active Member

Re: Scheduling Request set for General Ledger Reconciliation Report in Oracle Cash Ma

can someone help on this