1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Running Report Specific to Grade in Oracle HRMS - urgent

Discussion in 'Oracle HRMS & Payroll' started by Amy, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Amy

Amy Active Member

Hi,

Can some one help me in running a report from Access/ Oracle Standard Reports.

Criteria is :

Need a list of employees with the grade tiltle "GS 12" between 2005 and 2008 .(The date range is not for the hire date but this is the period when the employee was working in the particular grade )

Include employees ID, Name, DOB , Gender , Race , Hire Date , Termination Date, Status , Position title, Department.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Amy

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Amy, if you are talking about Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS Module, then you may not be able to have what you need through any standard report. It may require a custome report to be built. However what you say is pretty easy with a query.

3. Amy

Amy Active Member

Yes, i agreee you can run the report with a query.
    But my question is how do you put the date range....I mean its not the date range of the Hire date/termination date.
    Its just the period in which everyone who worked in that particular grade should be pulled.

How do i define the date range and where in the query ?

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Amy, if you post the query that you have, we can take a look and suggest.

5. zangafa

zangafa Active Member

To Get The Work on Grade Details you should use this table PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENTS_F Correct this is the only table hold the employees main assignment information
    FROM PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENTS_F PAPF
    WHERE 1=1
    AND :)P_DATE_FROM BETWEEN PAPF.EFFECTIVE_START_DATE AND PAPF.EFFECTIVE_END_DATE
    OR :p_DATE_TO BETWEEN PAPF.EFFECTIVE_START_DATE AND PAPF.EFFECTIVE_END_DATE)

I but to you in Where Case only date conditions and in your case :p_DATE_FROM should be "01/01/2005" and :p_DATE_TO should be "31/12/2008" I hope it cleare to you now