1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Run sql command line problem

Discussion in 'Installation - Windows' started by Khawaja Moinuddin, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Khawaja Moinuddin

Khawaja Moinuddin Starter

Hi I am using Oracle 10 g but the SQL command is not stable I connect and insert password its ok but after sometime when I create any table or insert data into the table an error shows "program is not working properly " while I cancel it the run SQL command get closed and next time again requires connect and did not show any record in the table which I inserted. Please solve this ... Thanks

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. Deepak Patra

Deepak Patra Starter

Hi Khawaja ,

i got your problem , see if your SQL Command is stop working , kindly suggesting you to change the mode. like open SQL*PLUS

Go to > RUN > Type SQLPLUS > enter

then give user name and password
    it will word and it wont ask you for login again.

3. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

Solve what? You apparently have insufficient memory on your laptop or wherever you installed the Oracle database to run SQL*Plus for any length of time. There are pre-installation checklists for such installations and obviously you failed to read them. You are running out of memory when running SQL*Plus and your system is doing its best to tell you this.

You need to post EVERYTHING you did to install Oracle, including the version of Oracle, the operating system you're using, the VERSION of that operating system, the installed RAM on your computer, the number of CPUs, your init.ora file, pretty much everything that you did to install and configure Oracle. Until we see that information we have NO idea what your 'problem' is or how to possibly 'fix' it. Basically what you have told us is similar to this:\

I bought a cherry ice cream cone and my car won't start. Please fix my bus.

We can't answer that, and we can't answer your question, either. Provide the requested information if you honestly want any help.