1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Retrieve external users with a specific role (groups in oid mapped to roles in oucm)

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by Pratibha., Jun 20, 2011.

1. Pratibha.

Pratibha. Guest

Hi,

We have created groups in OID that are mapped to roles in ucm for an external user.I have created the same role in ucm and assigned permissions.
    Now I have created a criteria workflow.I want to add a list of external users who satisfy the role i'm getting from OID as approvers for that workflow.
    I found that the roles local to oucm are retrieved in the usersecurityattributes table and is mapped to users and the roles from oid(groups in oid mapped to roles in oucm) are retreived in the roledefinition table and is not mapped to users.

I want to know how to retrieve external users with a specific role (groups in oid mapped to roles in oucm) in order to make them approvers in the criteria workflow.

Any help is appreciated.

2. aestrada

aestrada Active Member

Re: Retrieve external users with a specific role (groups in oid mapped to roles in ou

Hi,

I am in need of the same request. I want to get all the external users that belongs to a GROUP.
    Did you solve this issue? How?

Thanks

Andres